COMPACT LPG FORKLIFT TRUCK
COMPACT AND POWERFUL LPG FORKLIFT TRUCKS FOR TIGHT INDOOR APPLICATIONS
These LPG forklift trucks deliver a 4.0-5.5 tonne lift capacity with an even more compact frame and shorter wheelbase. Designed to meet the application requirements of high productivity indoor materials handling operations the S4.0-5.5T series offers you a combination of clean power, excellent maneuverability and superior performance, unmatched in the market.
With cushion tires and a 3.8L LPG engine, this new forklift series is available with Fortens Advance or Fortens Advance+ configurations to suit the most challenging indoor applications.
Hyster S4.0-5.5FT Compact LPG Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- The robust, compact chassis design and high strength mast design optimises capacity retention at high lifts with excellent visibility and rigidity
- All powertrains are controlled, protected and managed by the Pacesetter VSM™ industrial onboard computer featuring a CANbus communications network. This system permits adjustment of the truck’s performance, in addition to monitoring key functions, enabling quick, easy diagnostics, minimising repair downtime and unnecessary parts swapping
- Choose either DuraMatch™ or DuraMatch™ 2 transmissions:
- The Fortens Advance models feature the DuraMatch™ transmission which manages truck deceleration & direction changes, contributing to extending brake and tire life and preventing transmission wear
- The Fortens Advance+ models feature the DuraMatch™ 2 transmissions. DuraMatch™ 2 also features Extended Drawbar Pull
- Fortens Advance and Advance+ options include oil immersed brakes contributing to reduced maintenance and extended truck dependability
- The maintenance-free Hyster Stability Mechanism (HSM) enhances lateral stability without compromising uneven surface travel
- An innovative operator compartment design offers easy driver access, excellent all-around visibility and conveniently located controls
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access contributes to rapid, efficient maintenance. Simplified layout of wiring and hydraulics offers greater access to components, which decreases service time for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance
- Hassle-Free hydraulic systems featuring Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings enhance reliability and non-mechanical, Hall-Effect sensors and switches are designed to outlast the life of the truck
- To match the performance to the application there are a number of options including advanced hydraulic and cooling system options