HYSTER H16-18XM-7.5-9-12 – 16 – 18T DIESEL
HEAVY DUTY FORKLIFT TRUCK
HEAVY DUTY FORKLIFT POWER FOR THE TOUGH APPLICATIONS
The Hyster H16XM-9/12 to H18XM-7.5/9 range of Heavy Duty forklift trucks is engineered for maximum dependability in the most demanding applications.
Developed, tested and refined to provide outstanding performance in pipe handling, general cargo, break bulk, lumber, steel, concrete and other industries.
Hyster H16XM-9/12 to H18XM-7.5/9 Heavy Duty Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- Lowest Cost of Ownership
- Best fuel economy in the market: up to 20% lower fuel consumption compared to other leading competitive products*, by well-integrated power train solution optimised for maximum performance. (*results will vary based on application, physical environment.
- No hassle Stage IV Cummins Engine requires no use of Diesel particulate Filter (DPF) or Urea (AdBlue).
- Innovative power settings: High Performance (HiP) or eco-mode (eco-eLo) without loss of productivity.
- The on-demand hydraulics system delivers only flow or pressure when required.
- Engineered for Tough Applications
- Heavy Duty design due to high strength frame, masts, and carriages.
- Reliable design by proven technology components
- Unique electro-hydraulic over the mast minimize the amount of hose over the mast, even with complex attachments
- Deutsch connectors fitted as standard to get an IP64 rating
- Heavy Duty cooling system up to “Tropical cooling”: 50°C ambient, for heavy-duty operation 45°C ambient.
- Class-Leading Ergonomics
- The Vista cab provides a high comfort working environment
- Low noise level in and outside cabin
- Excellent all round visibility by choosing the optimum cab position in combination with a high visibility front-end
- Various options available to suit the operator’s needs
- Ease of Service
- Quick access to daily checks by only opening the gullwing hoods
- Tilting cab for easy access to all major components
- Syklone engine air intake pre-cleaner fitted standard
- Longer service intervals
- Highly Productive Truck
- Class-leading lifting speeds even at maximum load
- Auto-speed hydraulics will rev-up the engine to the required rpm
- Very tight turning radius