Our training center which is located in Limassol is considered by many customers and accrediting agents as being one of the most ideal forklift training facilities of high standards. It is used by both corporate customers and self sponsored delegates (private individuals), who wish to obtain their ‘forklift license’. The training center has a suitable area for practical sessions which include all material handling equipment, all suitable loads and has two fully furnished classrooms for running theory classes.
The Center can provide safety courses for a variety of material handling equipment such as Counterbalance, Reach Trucks, Pedestrian / Ride on Stackers, Pallet trucks, Manual Handlifts, Very Narrow Aisles (VNA), Order Pickers and Mobile Elevating Platforms. The safety courses also include machines with motive power of Electric, Diesel, LPG and Gasoline.
ALL COURSES CAN BE SPONSORED BY ANAD. Please inquire for details.
- To teach necessary skills and relevant job safety
- To acquire knowledge for the safe operation of the machine.
- To encourage future good practice in order to maintain and promote these skills.
- To create a safe working environment and procedures within the working area of the machine and its operator.
- To conform with all relevant statutory procedures (e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and approved codes of practice)
Operator Training Courses
Powered & Manual Pallet Trucks
|Manual Handlifts||Operator||Energy||Course Type|
|Z1||Pedestrian||Manual & Semi-Manual||Safe Use of Semi-Manual Pallet Truck by Pedestrian.|
|Powered Pallet Trucks||Operator||Energy||Course Type|
|A1||Pedestrian||Electric||Safe Use of Pallet Truck by Pedestrian.|
|A2||Rider||Electric||Safe Use of Ride-on Pallet Truck by Pedestrian.|
|Pallet Stackers||Operator||Energy||Course Type|
|A5||Pedestrian||Electric||Safe Use of Pallet Stacker by Pedestrian.|
|D2||Rider||Semi-Manual||Safe Use of Ride-On Semi-Manual Pallet Stacker by Pedestrian.|
|Z3||Pedestrian||Semi-Manual||Safe use of Semi Manual Pallet Stacker by Pedestrian.|
|Z4||Pedestrian||Semi-Manual||Safe use of Semi Manual Straddle Truck by Pedestrian.|
|B1||Rider||Electric/Diesel/LPG/ Gasoline||Safe use of Counterbalance Forklift up to 5 Tonnes.|
|B2||Rider||Electric/Diesel/LPG/ Gasoline||Safe use of Counterbalance Forklift up to 15 Tonnes.|
|B3||Rider||Electric/Diesel/LPG/Gasoline||Safe use of Counterbalance FOrklift up to 45 Tonnes.|
|Reach Trucks||Operator||Energy||Course Type|
|D1||Rider||Electric||Safe use of Counterbalance Reach Truck.|
|Order Pickers||Operator||Energy||Course Type|
|E1||Pedestrian||Electric||Safe use of Order Picker by Pedestrian up to 2.5 Metres.|
|E2||Pedestrian||Electric||Safe use of Order Picker by Pedestrian from 2.5 Metres and above.|
Very Narrow Aisles (VNA)
|Very Narrow Aisles||Operator||Energy||Course Type|
|F1||Rider Up||Electric||Safe use of Rider-Up Very Narrow Aisle by Pedestrian.|
|F2||Rider Down||Electric||Safe use of Rider-Down Very Narrow Aisle by Pedestrian.|
Mobile Elevating Working Platforms
|Elevating Platforms||Operator||Energy||Course Type|
|1A||Pedestrian||Electric||Safe use of MEWP Vertical Elevating Platform (Static)|
|1B||Pedestrian||Electric||Safe use of MEWP Boom Elevating Platform (Static)|
|3A||Pedestrian||Electric||Safe use of MEWP Mobile Elevating Platform (Vertical)|
|3B||Pedestrian||Electric||Safe use of MEWP Mobile Elevating Platform (Boom)|
- Fork lift Truck Operator 1-day Safety Refresher or Conversion to Counterbalance
- Forklift Truck Operator 2 Day Conversion Course/ Refresher (from Counterbalance to Reach Truck)
- Forklift Truck Operator 2-3 day* Basic Operating Safety (Experienced Operator)
- Fork lift Truck Operator 3 – 5 day Basic Operating Safety (Novice Operator)
- Order Picking Truck Operating Safety Course
- Pedestrian and Rider Controlled Pallet Truck Operator Safety Course
- Pedestrian Controlled Forklift Truck Safety Course
- Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Order Picker Course